Front-end Web Developer (posted 24th June 2017)
This is an exciting opportunity to join our fast-growing website design and marketing agency. We are looking for a hard-working web coder to help us to manage our projects and take the business forward. We’re very flexible with this position:
- There is the opportunity to work hours that fit you, full or part time.
- Remote working available too.
If you are able to communicate well with clients and code front-end website designs, then get in touch!
- Contract Type: Permanent (freelancers and agencies need-not-apply)
- Work Hours: Currently we are considering applicants interested in both full or part time work. However, we are looking for a minimum of 15 hours per week. Office hours are flexible and can be negotiated on a per candidate basis.
- Location: This is a remote position but ideally you will be based in London and available from time to time for in-person meetings with other team members and clients. We will consider applicants from further afield if they can prove excellent communication and organisation skills.
- Deadline for applications: Midnight July 9th 2017.
- Web Languages: Excellence in front-end development using HTML & CSS
- Personal Skills: The applicant must have excellent communication skills, work efficiently and be able to meet deadlines. The applicant will be able to talk to customers, understand their needs and be able to support them.
Desirable (but not essential):
- Frameworks: A knowledge of the responsive front-end framework: Bootstrap
- Platforms: WordPress experience (php) & Shopify experience (Liquid)
A competitive rate of pay will be offered (pro-rata based on hours) subject to experience.
Please direct all questions to @web_wise_dan via Twitter.
How to apply
Please send the following, to [email protected] to apply:
- An email outlining your desired work hours and provide us with your work location info
- In your email, please send links to no more than 5 examples of your past work and a description of each. We value these examples a lot higher than your CV…
- Your CV!
We look forward to hearing from you!